What do you need when you’ve had an accident and think you might be able to claim compensation for your injuries? A long, drawn out claims process? Reams of paperwork and forms to fill in? Legal jargon that leaves you feeling baffled and exhausted? No. We understand that you don’t need any of that, and that’s why our service promises none of the above, and some added extras you might not have been expecting.
Why choose us for personal injury claims advice?
We promise to give you exactly what you need, when you need it. Here are ten great reasons why you should choose us when you need genuine support with your claim:
- Experience – We are backed with ten years of experience in successfully making personal injury claims on behalf of innocent victims. Our experience means our advice is accurate and trustworthy.
- Friendly advisors – Our handpicked team understand you’ll already be feeling fragile from your accident and that you might be wary of the claims process. They know better than anyone how to put you at ease and will explain things in easy to understand, plain and simple English.
- 24 hour helpline – When you pick up the phone for claims advice, we’ll be there for you when you need us. Whether you make the call over breakfast or in the middle of the night, someone will be here to answer.
- No win no fee* – Our solicitors only work on a no win no fee* basis, which means you won’t be liable for big legal bills if for any reason your claim is unsuccessful.
- Quick calculator for self-assessment – Our claims calculator has been developed to help you find out in an instant whether you will be able to claim.
- Ongoing support – If you decide to go ahead and claim, you’ll be passed on to one of our solicitors who will be able to take care of the legal side of the claim. However, that doesn’t mean you can’t still call us for advice at any time. We’ll be there when you need us from start to finish.
- No obligation – When you call us or use our free claims calculator, you won’t be under any obligation to go ahead with your claim. Even if we advise you that you are likely to be successful, we won’t make you do anything you are not ready to do. The choice is yours.
- The money you need – We strive to help our customers claim the maximum compensation possible. This means we’ll advise you from the word go on what you can do in terms of keeping records and receipts to make sure all your out of pocket costs are returned.
- Accident Advice Helpline Direct Limited trading as Personal Injury Claims 4UK is Regulated by the Claims Management Regulator in respect of regulated claims management activities.
- Honesty, professionalism and confidentiality – If we don’t think you have a valid claim, we promise to tell you. It is not in our interests to waste your time, or that of our solicitors. Our advisors will handle your enquiries with professionalism and sensitivity and all details, including your personal information and details of the case, will remain completely confidential unless you give us permission otherwise.
Why choose us? Why not.